Saturday Transfer Gossip

Barney

Liverpool are set to recoup much of the £21m they spent on Fernando Torres with the sales of Craig Bellamy and Djibril Cisse. (Daily Mirror)

Bellamy is set to go to West Ham for £9m, while fellow striker Cisse is expected to join Marseille for £8m. (The Sun)

Tottenham are set to rekindle their interest in Barcelona winger Ludovic Giuly. (Daily Mirror)

Newcastle and Everton are keen to land Fulham left-back Franck Queudrue. (Daily Mirror)

Manchester City striker Nicolas Anelka is reported to have said that he would find a move to Valencia "very tempting". (Daily Mirror)

Sunderland are set to lodge a third bid for £5m-rated Wigan defender Leighton Baines. (Daily Mirror) :D

Middlesbrough keeper Mark Schwarzer is wanted by Werder Bremen. (The Sun)

Former Liverpool keeper Jerzy Dudek wants to join Sven-Goran Eriksson at Manchester City. (The Sun)

Wigan are on the brink of signing West Brom midfielder Jason Koumas for £5m after Albion had rejected a £4m bid from the Latics. (Daily Mail)

OTHER GOSSIP

West Ham striker Carlos Tevez has been ordered to start pre-season training with the club, despite agreeing a £60m deal to go to Man Utd. (Daily Mail)

However, it is understood the Hammers have given Tevez the green light to make his £38m switch. (The Sun)

Tevez, set for a £21m move in this paper, says he wants to become United boss Sir Alex Ferguson's star "pupil". (Daily Mirror)

Of course, perhaps Tevez is not going anywhere. (Daily Star)

Arsenal midfielder Gilberto Silva has criticised Chelsea's Didier Drogba for stating that the Gunners are out of the title race. (The Sun)

AND FINALLY

Manchester City welcomed new boss Sven-Goran Eriksson with open arms, but they may have to brush up on the spelling of their new boss after a placard read "Erikkson". "KK" has been and gone already City fans.

Manchester City striker Nicolas Anelka is reported to have said that he would find a move to Valencia "very tempting". (Daily Mirror)

Am I losing my mind, or does Mr Anelka actually play for Bolton ??

Am I losing my mind, or does Mr Anelka actually play for Bolton ??

gd point actually i didnt even recognize it