Introducing Talk-Football

Guest ScottWalker

Guest ScottWalker

Hi...Great forum you have here.

Just to let you know that there is a new football forum that I have just made for any team's fans and so far it is looking brilliant....Hopefully I will see a few of you around and feel free to register.

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Talk1Football/

Many Thanks

Scott

P.s I know it will seem as advertising for you guys but I just wanted to let fans know there is a up and coming site there, and not trying to pinch members.

Hi...Great forum you have here.

Just to let you know that there is a new football forum that I have just made for any team's fans and so far it is looking brilliant....Hopefully I will see a few of you around and feel free to register.

http://s13.invisionfree.com/Talk1Football/

Many Thanks

Scott

P.s I know it will seem as advertising for you guys but I just wanted to let fans know there is a up and coming site there, and not trying to pinch members.

31840[/snapback]

See youve got you sad bitter Evetonian already. Think I'll give it a miss

Right, some advice...

1. Move away from invisionfree, and get some hosting (trust me) otherwise you'll lose the board sooner or later.

2. Change the default colours and buttons, the invision ones are crap.

3. If you want to advertise on our board, I want our board advertised on yours :icon_lol: