Books

Kid Dynamite

I was in woolies today and noticed that every second book for sale was called something like

Our Little Secret

Daddys Special Girl

A Boy Name It

Ugly

Scarred

When Daddy Comes Home

Im sure half of them make it up! Some of them end up releasing trilogies because their first books are so successful!!!

Why the fuck people want to read stories about child rape before they go to sleep is beyond me like! :lol:

Edited by J69

I was in woolies today and noticed that every second book for sale was called something like

Our Little Secret

Daddys Special Girl

A Boy Name It

Ugly

Scarred

When Daddy Comes Home

Im sure half of them make it up! Some of them end up releasing trilogies because their first books are so successful!!!

Why the fuck people want to read stories about child rape before they go to sleep is beyond me like! :lol:

Come on now, you're being unfair.

Some people don't have children of their own to rape so they find some comfort in reading about it.... is that really such a bad thing?

Remember we're not all fortunate enough kids to "love". Think about that on christmas morning when she unwraps her malibu barbie.