Walkers crisps

Groundhog

I had the idea at work to wake up at 3am to text off. On our work message board they were discussing this and people reckon they have friends/relatives who do night shift who've won by texting at 3/4am. When they rang to claim the prize Walkers were saying you don't stand much of a chance till after 1:30am, when it dies down a lot. I'm ashamed to say that my Mrs woke me up going to the bog at 4:30am the other night and I sent a text in....and lost. Bastids.

37819[/snapback]

A work message board where you discuss Walkers Crisp competitions? ;) Jesus, they actually encourage you lot not to work, don't they? :razz:

37822[/snapback]

Oh aye, it's the same software from the old toontastic as well. I don't post on it very much as I'm sure the bosses will look on it and think 'how the hell has he had time to make 4,000 posts?' There's even a comedy clique on there.

37827[/snapback]

:dork:

You complete waster!

37836[/snapback]

Bollocks man! I've been registered on it for 4 years and only made 130 posts or something. Our admin girl on the other hand is well on her way to four figures and she's only been on it 6 months, she recently mananged to join the clique. :lol:

37839[/snapback]

It's rubbish tbh ;)

I had the idea at work to wake up at 3am to text off. On our work message board they were discussing this and people reckon they have friends/relatives who do night shift who've won by texting at 3/4am. When they rang to claim the prize Walkers were saying you don't stand much of a chance till after 1:30am, when it dies down a lot. I'm ashamed to say that my Mrs woke me up going to the bog at 4:30am the other night and I sent a text in....and lost. Bastids.

37819[/snapback]

A work message board where you discuss Walkers Crisp competitions? ;) Jesus, they actually encourage you lot not to work, don't they? :blush:

37822[/snapback]

Oh aye, it's the same software from the old toontastic as well. I don't post on it very much as I'm sure the bosses will look on it and think 'how the hell has he had time to make 4,000 posts?' There's even a comedy clique on there.

37827[/snapback]

:dork:

You complete waster!

37836[/snapback]

Bollocks man! I've been registered on it for 4 years and only made 130 posts or something. Our admin girl on the other hand is well on her way to four figures and she's only been on it 6 months, she recently mananged to join the clique. :lol:

37839[/snapback]

It's rubbish tbh :razz:

38878[/snapback]

It's alright if you want to buy and sell. However, I was being ironic about the 'comedy clique.' ;)

hahahaa, we used to have one of those at work.  Brought down by abuse funnily enough.

39247[/snapback]

Ours was done for six months after loads of abuse. Someone posted in the Wanted section that their post trolley had gone missing. After that someone logged on as 'The Post Trolley' and started to post messages saying he'd ran away to the Bahamas because he was being abused. It then got a lot darker and the place was pulled. :D