The British Underclass

ChezGiven

Everything Labour has done to the tax structure has been designed to encourage people on low incomes to work more.

I'm not sure that's entirely true (the latest tax band fiasco - firmly aimed at the voters in "middle earner" class), they have fiddled the books a lot though, hence the disappearance of long term unemployed and the explosion of long term sick (which has now reached the point where even they are shitting themselves over it).

Whether its entirely true is arguable but the point was to compare and contrast with the tax structures inhereited from the tories rather than to judge new labour's fiscal policy independently.

Well neither dare tax the super rich or big companies, and neither probably ever will.

That doesnt really disprove the point either though does it?

That New Labour and the Conservatives are essentially the same?

The quote in the centre that you were seeking to contradict.

That New Labour and the Conservatives are essentially the same? :angry:

Apart from their tax policy to low income families, aye.

Which made 2,000,000 low income people worse off (hence the mass political panic when people actually got their pay packets). :D

:lol: And you say i pull statistics out me arse?

You do. :)

I always link to the source. You just scratch yours.

:D

Fucking hell man Fop, you've taken some whuppings on here recently. Brilliant. :)

You've got a lot to learn before graduation. Just repeating stuff can be effective, but there has to be some niggle there first. :D

Jibberish from you now. Even better :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything Labour has done to the tax structure has been designed to encourage people on low incomes to work more.

I'm not sure that's entirely true (the latest tax band fiasco - firmly aimed at the voters in "middle earner" class), they have fiddled the books a lot though, hence the disappearance of long term unemployed and the explosion of long term sick (which has now reached the point where even they are shitting themselves over it).

Whether its entirely true is arguable but the point was to compare and contrast with the tax structures inhereited from the tories rather than to judge new labour's fiscal policy independently.

Well neither dare tax the super rich or big companies, and neither probably ever will.

That doesnt really disprove the point either though does it?

That New Labour and the Conservatives are essentially the same?

The quote in the centre that you were seeking to contradict.

That New Labour and the Conservatives are essentially the same? :angry:

Apart from their tax policy to low income families, aye.

Which made 2,000,000 low income people worse off (hence the mass political panic when people actually got their pay packets). :D

:lol: And you say i pull statistics out me arse?

You do. :)

I always link to the source. You just scratch yours.

:D

Fucking hell man Fop, you've taken some whuppings on here recently. Brilliant. :)

You've got a lot to learn before graduation. Just repeating stuff can be effective, but there has to be some niggle there first. :D

Jibberish from you now. Even better :)

See? :D