Has anyone

JawD

Who paid in full for three seasons, successfully cancelled the next two and paid the extra for this season?

I've spoken to the box office and been told I wont be able to of which I naturally expressed my disagreement. She suggested I write in.

Never paid up front but was told I could cancel my three year direct debit last week. Thing is I was going to cancel it because of the fixture changes and the financial hassle it was causing me.

Strangely though whilst I am not happy lining this bastards pockets I don't feel like I can turn cancel it whilst we are in this mess...

I'm intending on cancelling my three-year direct debit in the next couple of days.

That's not to say I'll stop going, just don't want to commit so much money to that greedy fat bastard.

Well, I dont really want to give up my ticket. Maybe its also a bit of an over reaction to whats going on. But, I would feel happier needing to renew again next season as normal rather than it be taken forgranted that I am anyway. Would also help me feel less of a mug. I might drop them a letter anyway and see what response I get.

Well, I dont really want to give up my ticket. Maybe its also a bit of an over reaction to whats going on. But, I would feel happier needing to renew again next season as normal rather than it be taken forgranted that I am anyway. Would also help me feel less of a mug. I might drop them a letter anyway and see what response I get.

That's exactly how I feel too.