Jonas

ewerk

Guest alex

I think whoever (think it was Tooj) said that opposition teams realise he's the only player who can carry the ball and beat men (in midfield at least) so they've targetted him also had a point.

I think whoever (think it was Tooj) said that opposition teams realise he's the only player who can carry the ball and beat men (in midfield at least) so they've targetted him also had a point.

Aye. They either kick lumps out of him or double up on him so if he beats one man he's got another to contend with. In a good team this would be fine as his team mates would then take up the space made available and look for the ball. We all know of course this doesn't happen in ours.

Guest alex

Tbh I don't think he's great or anything. Worth a start in our XI though which says as much about the rest of the side as him.

I find it pretty amazing this guy still gets support. The excuses that get made for him are mounting all the time.

Its the lack of morale

The wrong manager

poor players around him

etc etc

If he kept threading through balls or crosses that other players were not reaching I could believe some of that, but time and time again he just runs into trouble and holds on to the ball to long rather than making the simple pass.

It would be nice if he came good, but the above problems dont occur regularly to intelligent footballers.

Oh for a Beardsley.

Agree 100%

I find it pretty amazing this guy still gets support. The excuses that get made for him are mounting all the time.

Its the lack of morale

The wrong manager

poor players around him

etc etc

If he kept threading through balls or crosses that other players were not reaching I could believe some of that, but time and time again he just runs into trouble and holds on to the ball to long rather than making the simple pass.

It would be nice if he came good, but the above problems dont occur regularly to intelligent footballers.

Oh for a Beardsley.

Agree 100%

I always love it when you post Xisco. That moving icon you've got is mint!!

Its the lack of morale

The wrong manager

poor players around him

etc etc

Oh for a Beardsley.

This.