Milking it

Guest Hova

Guest Hova

Sure, Boro was a big game for us. What bugs the fucking shit out of me though is the way the club milked it. The last week has been like we'd won a cup on the official site. With everyone kissing one another's arses all week on there. I couldn't help thinking during it all that there was a hint of complacency, to the point at one point where I thought fucking hell it's getting slightly embarrassing now. Yesterday's game has potentially fucked us. Are we going to have the big post match reaction and polls this week?

Guest alex
Sure, Boro was a big game for us. What bugs the fucking shit out of me though is the way the club milked it. The last week has been like we'd won a cup on the official site. With everyone kissing one another's arses all week on there. I couldn't help thinking during it all that there was a hint of complacency, to the point at one point where I thought fucking hell it's getting slightly embarrassing now. Yesterday's game has potentially fucked us. Are we going to have the big post match reaction and polls this week?

Why did you wait until now to mention it then?

Guest Hova

Why did you wait until now to mention it then?

Because I'd have looked silly accusing them of complacency for them to go out and beat Fulham at home.

Guest Hova

It's like everything on the site is geared towards fan-happiness. In the rare event that there is some grim or bad news, it's usually kept to a couple of sentences in the form of a club statement. They won't elaborate on bad news. But if we win one game then it's like an explosion of glee from the official site, spraying it's propagandarous (yep) seamen over all who read!

Guest Hova
It's the official site, what do you expect? It's cack.

It just makes it all the more intolerable when it did it despite us being in such a woeful position. It was bearable when we were mid-tablers, but going on like that after beating one of 2 teams worse than us was just embarrassing.

Guest Hova
After yesterday, this is bothering you? <_<

Sorry. "Who should we sign next season?" thread anyone? Or perhaps a "Can we stay up?" thread?

Edited by Hova