Sideshow Bob

smoggeordie

I'd actually be tempted to drop Coloccini and play Andy Carroll at CB against Reading.

And i'm not even joking :lol:

What do you make of Kadar?

Haven't seen that much of him tbh. He seems to be getting some decent reviews though. Played well at Darlo, bombed down the left flank well but gave away a ridiculous penalty.

I'd actually be tempted to drop Coloccini and play Andy Carroll at CB against Reading.

He's not very mobile though is he? Yes, I know, Carroll isn't either :icon_lol:

Carroll isn't that slow like, there was one point when he got on the end of his own flick on at WBA, by outsprinting a couple of defenders. Good in the air, good positional sense and knows when the ball needs to be hoofed. 2nd best CB in the first team squad if you ask me. KK converted Steve Howey from an average forward to an England class CB.

He's not very mobile though is he? Yes, I know, Carroll isn't either :icon_lol:

Carroll isn't that slow like, there was one point when he got on the end of his own flick on at WBA, by outsprinting a couple of defenders. Good in the air, good positional sense and knows when the ball needs to be hoofed. 2nd best CB in the first team squad if you ask me. KK converted Steve Howey from an average forward to an England class CB.

Slow off the mark / not the quickest at turning though. Not saying it's a non-starter as a lot of players who start off as big, physical centre-forwards end up there. Problem is he's the best target man we have.