we are going to have to hold our

bobbyshinton

I fancy Reading to take points off West Brom.

Could be a good game for us, whatever the result. If Reading win, it's points off WBA; if WBA win, it could knock the current confidence in Reading making it a little easier for us when we play them [unless they keep winning, there will come a point when they realise they have nowt to play for]

You might think Reading have nothing to play for, given that they were in the relegation zone just a few weeks ago, but if they win their two games in hand they'll only be two points off the play-offs :icon_lol:

May I suggest you re-read my post ;)

I fancy Reading to take points off West Brom.

Could be a good game for us, whatever the result. If Reading win, it's points off WBA; if WBA win, it could knock the current confidence in Reading making it a little easier for us when we play them [unless they keep winning, there will come a point when they realise they have nowt to play for]

You might think Reading have nothing to play for, given that they were in the relegation zone just a few weeks ago, but if they win their two games in hand they'll only be two points off the play-offs :icon_lol:

May I suggest you re-read my post ;)

Doh! That'll teach me to skim read. Still, since they appointed Brian McDermott they've been doing a good job of winning (til today). I think we'll do well to take a point off them.

Monday is game of the season for us! A win taking us 13 points clear with the Reading game in hand. A win would pretty much seal automatic promotion.

Once monday is out the way, hopefully with 3 points in the bag its a case of pushing even harder, testing ourselves to finish the job and win this league.

Id hate to think it but iv a feeling once we have secure a top two finish we will sit back, complacency sets in and WBA win the league!

I dont get why anyone says 2nd would be good, yes we would still get promoted which is the most important thing but come on surely you want to see us win the CCC?

3-2 on monday in a end to end nail biting thriller!

Come on boyz!

;)

Is it the game of the season though..in all honesty? Forest are not what they were two months ago and we are top with two games in hand. I think we will win but i don't see it as "the game of the season" My opinion though.