Woman drivers

bawan

Should be fucking shot and killed, the lot of them. Clueless fucking mongs dont have a clue how to drive.

Coming onto the Redeugh Bridge, but I was in the left lane going back into the City Centre, towards Jurys Inn, was just about to turn in and a stupid fucking mong of a woman driving a Range driving on the wrong side of the road, turning into the wrong side of the road and heading straight towards me. Had to swerve out the way hit the curb and was extremely lucky not to crash.

Now dont get me wrong every driver makes mistakes, but to drive on the wrong side of the road and drive towards on coming traffic at high speed is fucking ludacris.

Anyone else ever been in situations like this with stupid fucking mongs what they are.

Driving to and from Aberdeen every other week I get to see them at their finest.

How come they spend half their lives looking in mirrors yet when they get in a car the just don't. On a dual carrigeway you'll come up to a queue of traffic with a slower car at front 7/10 times a woman (the other three it's a codger), pulled out to overtake something at the same speed they caught up with it at, don't accelerate to get past and don't pull back in for miles. Every time !!!!

Driving to and from Aberdeen every other week I get to see them at their finest.

How come they spend half their lives looking in mirrors yet when they get in a car the just don't. On a dual carrigeway you'll come up to a queue of traffic with a slower car at front 7/10 times a woman (the other three it's a codger), pulled out to overtake something at the same speed they caught up with it at, don't accelerate to get past and don't pull back in for miles. Every time !!!!

That is a bar steward of a drive mate, what you doing up there in Beggarsville?

That is a bar steward of a drive mate, what you doing up there in Beggarsville?

work up here IT project manager