Rangers (a)

Colo's Curls

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Just to remind yous what sort of people some of their fans (not all) are. Read on from Page 3.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...51433&st=50

Funny you say that because you have been highlighted as 'some of those people(not all)' from this site on a rangers forum :razz::icon_lol:

What one? Swallow swallow.

It never done the worlds most succesful club any harm mixing football and religion.

Fucking hell :D

You know what makes me laugh, if you slag them off, it's all "iss cunt is a taigy basturt, FTP ya fenian prick", they don't comprehend or understand the fact many others aside from Celtic fans find them to be total mugs as well. Never done this club any harm :D it's almost an admittance they'd be even more mickey mouse without the apartheid history which garnered a presbyterian support on both sides of the Irish Sea. Despicable club(s) who attract the worst type of vitriol possible, the sort which caused mass murder in places like the Balkans in the very recent past. I think this cunt sums them up.

article-1249209-02C376E40000044D-368_233x416.jpg

A thick charva who won the lottery and squandered it all, who invited Johnny Mad Dog Adair to his house to give him £10k for being his mate, despite never meeting him.

The worst type of Rangers fan is your Northern Irish one, they all support the club because of political motivation, you wouldn't mind if it was in their own town oh dear. Scruffy tramps, I don't want them down here again personally.

Not all, Stevie, not all. :icon_lol:

Why would you support Rangers if you were from Ulster other than the pathetic blues brothers thing with LINFIELD, a clubs who's support was largely UDA and UFF.

Its actually argued were more linked to the Glens than Linfield. I don't really no the proper story of how the support started from Ireland because it doesn't bother me but id believe it will have came about when the potato famine struck and they came over to Scotland. Rangers being the predominantly prodestant team will have been adopted by the prods from Ireland and Catholics Celtic, which then means with Irelands troubles with prodestant UVF/UDA or what have you and catholic IRA got mixed in with it, but thats just my rough perception cause its of no interest.

Irish Rangers/Celtic fans are for sure not the worst type <_< infact can be as passionate as any normal die hard with lots of Supporters Clubs travelling weekly for both sides, not sure of the exact number but its not a small number for sure. Can't see why the dedication can be questioned coming to watch the dross on offer never mind by Rangers and Celtic but the teams we play against aswel :D.

Are you Scottish or stayed in Scotland? you seem more clued up than most but not that much either.

You tryin tae say a could be an English basturt? Aye ken am fae the gorbals originally ya wee walluper.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic