Anyone go to Central Lancaster Uni?

Mark

Just wondering, does anyone go there? I sent off my Uni application, and just realised I don't have a clue about this place, or where it is. It was a last minute change from Durham, so I didn't get the chance to check it out properly.

I think Matt went there.  Sounds like a well planned decision from you though. :lol:

66512[/snapback]

Well I get 6 choices, and then I realised I really don't want to go to Durham, so I changed my mind. I wanted to a course with a years work placement, so it was either Liverpool, or Central Lancaster, as I only wanted to go to a Uni in the North.

I think Matt went there.  Sounds like a well planned decision from you though. :lol:

66512[/snapback]

Not quite.

I assume you are talking about the University of Central LancaSHIRE (aka UCLAN).

It's in Preston- not the worlds greatest uni but if you like sport their facilities there are supposedly top class. Decent nightlife too, I'm told.

However, I only ever went into Preston to change trains, so that's all the help I can give.

66512[/snapback]

Not quite.

I assume you are talking about the University of Central LancaSHIRE (aka UCLAN).

It's in Preston- not the worlds greatest uni but if you like sport their facilities there are supposedly top class. Decent nightlife too, I'm told.

However, I only ever went into Preston to change trains, so that's all the help I can give.

66516[/snapback]

I think one of the key things Mark looks for is a plentiful supply of Blue WKD.

66512[/snapback]

Not quite.

66516[/snapback]

I think one of the key things Mark looks for is a plentiful supply of Blue WKD.

66520[/snapback]

Only need 4 bottles tbh.

Edited by Mark