Thieves at nufc.com

Rob W

have stolen my work!!!!

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3199

Today nufc.com

"Halfway through this season's campaign we are three points and three positions higher than at the same point last season (see points and positions). Of course, the 2004/05 season was our worst in the Premiership so that's not exactly cause for celebration. However, a result by result comparison has us nine points ahead of last season's tally.

In other words, wins at Blackburn and West Brom (where we drew last season) have bettered our away record by four points and the home defeat of Arsenal, and draws against Fulham and Aston Villa have given us five home points that we didn't have last year.

All the other results are exactly the same as last time out, if the scores against promoted and relegated teams are interchanged as follows:

S*nderland = Southampton

West Ham = Crystal Palace

Wigan Athletic = Norwich City

See the full analysis here.

We may be clutching at straws with all of this, but a win against Middlesbrough would increase that record to +11 points - enough to see us finish 7th in last year's table and qualify for the UEFA Cup."

have stolen my work!!!!

Today nufc.com

"Halfway through this season's campaign we are three points and three positions higher than at the same point last season (see points and positions). Of course, the 2004/05 season was our worst in the Premiership so that's not exactly cause for celebration. However, a result by result comparison has us nine points ahead of last season's tally.

In other words, wins at Blackburn and West Brom (where we drew last season) have bettered our away record by four points and the home defeat of Arsenal, and draws against Fulham and Aston Villa have given us five home points that we didn't have last year.

All the other results are exactly the same as last time out, if the scores against promoted and relegated teams are interchanged as follows:

S*nderland = Southampton

We may be clutching at straws with all of this, but a win against Middlesbrough would increase that record to +11 points - enough to see us finish 7th in last year's table and qualify for the UEFA Cup."

72832[/snapback]

makes for good reading all the same , i thought we were totally shit ...not as bad :rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

makes for good reading all the same , i thought we were totally shit ...not as bad  :rolleyes:  ;)  :P

72835[/snapback]

grrr, rant...successfully lowered expectations...etc. :rolleyes:

have stolen my work!!!!

Today nufc.com

S*nderland = Southampton

72832[/snapback]

makes for good reading all the same , i thought we were totally shit ...not as bad :rolleyes:;):rolleyes:

72835[/snapback]

9 games without Owen:

- 5 points

- 4 goals (3 against Sunderland)

Hopefully this is dragging you down to the right level of pessimism again...

SUE them Rob!!!! Dirty thieving b'stards :rolleyes: The ulitmate will be when your goodself spots the BBC *spit* cut and pasting one of yours!!!!! :rolleyes:

They're all at it. If you listen to Legends (now and again) you will tell that Supermac MUST have been on these pages, with some of the things he comes out with.

'They' don't bother going on the GREAT site though, (apart from Dim and Dom or whatever they're called on Sat morn), as 'they' want intellectual material only! Oh, and some stuff about trees, I'm reliably informed ;)

As Isegrim has said, I already pointed this out in another thread, didn't think it was worth starting a thread about it. ;)

I said....

On another note, it's nice to see nufc.com filling their site with ideas from here, like. The 'get out of jail card' bit you mention, and today they've even nicked the stuff from Rob W comparing points between this season and last season!!!

Just goes to prove that I was correct earlier this week when I said they write shite. :rolleyes: