Who says makem lasses are no fun?

sammynb

Funnily enough I played indoor football against a team wearing mackem shirts. I walked into the gym wearing my toon shirt and the look on the face was golden. They must have been mackems because I only know of about 1 mackem in Australia.

Surprisingly it was the birds who tried to kick the shit out of me. They are feisty lasses.

On a side note I took great satisfaction in scoring the winner. Guess what my celebration was? It was the only time I've ever celebrated a goal in indoor but i wasn't goipng to miss this opportunity...

Funnily enough I played indoor football against a team wearing mackem shirts. I walked into the gym wearing my toon shirt and the look on the face was golden. They must have been mackems because I only know of about 1 mackem in Australia.

Surprisingly it was the birds who tried to kick the shit out of me. They are feisty lasses.

On a side note I took great satisfaction in scoring the winner. Guess what my celebration was? It was the only time I've ever celebrated a goal in indoor but i wasn't goipng to miss this opportunity...

87669[/snapback]

Be careful woody, there are a few more makems in Australia than you know about, freaks!

So what is it about makem lasses liking it rough?

She's thick as well....

Sunderland isn't in County Durham.

88130[/snapback]

It used to be, maybe she's a traditional lass with traditional values ;)

She's thick as well....

88130[/snapback]

88151[/snapback]

True.

Sunderland in County Durham and a good shag while your husband watches, you know, the good old days. :blink:

She's thick as well....

88130[/snapback]

88151[/snapback]

True.

Sunderland in County Durham and a good shag while your husband watches, you know, the good old days. :blink:

88163[/snapback]

Traditional mackem values tbh ;)