Inspired Madman Temuri

MattM4

Old boy goes bananas:

Madman inspired

From Reuters, Sunday:

Player-coach Temuri Ketsbaia scored a nine-minute hat-trick to inspire Anorthosis Famagusta to a 5-0 rout of AEL Limassol in the Cypriot championship on Sunday.

Former Newcastle United striker Ketsbaia, 37, who was born in Georgia but is now a Cypriot citizen, was on target in the 25th, 33rd and 34th minutes.

what a legend... got me thinking I really hope he'll be at Alan's testimonial!!!

Why they're not having a NUFC vs All Star type XI still baffles me.

Because Celtic will bring loads of fans.....

106902[/snapback]

That's not it though is it?

They're only being given 3000 tickets and the ground would fill for this one anyway if the tickets were all NUFC.

Because Celtic will bring loads of fans.....

106902[/snapback]

That's not it though is it?

They're only being given 3000 tickets and the ground would fill for this one anyway if the tickets were all NUFC.

106963[/snapback]

Thats the thing, normally the "they'll bring loads of fans" arguments makes sense, but not at all for this one. So they could have picked far better opposition in terms of a team to play against or as people have said NUFC versus an allstar or ex-toon XI.