Balls to www.ups.com

menace13

I phoned up Microsoft and told them I had a dodgey Xbox 360 power supply and they said they would replace it, the next day some bloke came to my door and asked me if I had a Xbox 360 that needs repairing, I gave him my Xbox 360 and told him about the power supply aswell, he said that they should give you a power supply aswell.

So I've just looked at my UPS slip and it says Package Content: Equipment and I've checked the Tracking number and it's been on ''Returned to Shipper'' since the 2nd of May and I'm getting worried. The bloke said it will take around a week and he picked it up on the 27th of April and it is now the 4th of May and I still don't have my Xbox 360.

:blink:

Edited by menace13

I phoned up Microsoft and told them I had a dodgey Xbox 360 power supply and they said they would replace it, the next day some bloke came to my door and asked me if I had a Xbox 360 that needs repairing, I gave him my Xbox 360 and told him about the power supply aswell, he said that they should give you a power supply aswell.

So I've just looked at my UPS slip and it says Package Content: Equipment and I've checked the Tracking number and it's been on ''Returned to Shipper'' since the 2nd of May and I'm getting worried. The bloke said it will take around a week and he picked it up on the 27th of April and it is now the 4th of May and I still don't have my Xbox 360.

:blink:

131490[/snapback]

Its going to take a longer tah that to get back mate. The 27th was only last Thursday. With the Bank Holiday its reasonable that it didnt get droped off at MS until the 2nd. The turn around from them might be about a week. Then it needs to be redelivered. The people I know who've sent theirs off for repair have waited between 2 and 3 weeks to get theirs back. Why didnt you just take it back to the shop you bought it from? When there was no stock it made sense to send it straight off but the shop themselves would have been able to hand over a brand new machine now.