LIKE OMG THEY'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!

hggcraig

It was a pisstake for FFS!

*Edit

Hggcraig you need to get a fucking life son, if you don't care so much then why post it  :lol:

140324[/snapback]

Thats rich coming from you ;)

140353[/snapback]

Yes that would be right as Nick suggested it to me for a laugh so i said why the hell not, but you seem to have some sort of an obsession with that place :lol:

140359[/snapback]

Yeah of course you lot werent being serious ;) we all believe you :)

140365[/snapback]

You would be correct, as it was suggested for a laugh because at the time i was doing a Paul Mosley for MOD campaign in a light hearted manner, but then again you sir are probably right as you appear to be obsessed so you would know all of the facts :lol:

Guest alex

Anyone noticed the supposed board rivalry has all but disappeared now that HTT doesn't seem to post anymore? Funny that.

Edited by alex

Anyone noticed the supposed board rivalry has all but disappeared now that HTT doesn't seem to post anymore? Funny that.

140371[/snapback]

Aye canny strange ;)

But however i post on both boards with each having their own positives in my eyes, as i wasn't around back in the day and didn't really know what the whole seperation of powers was all about as i'd just really joined newcastle-online so i just posted on both boards regardless

140371[/snapback]

He's still working on the Hitzfeld campaign, last I heard. He locked himself in a room away from all distractions to focus properly. He currently looks like Saddam Hussein when they found him in that hole.

*Edit

Hggcraig you need to get a fucking life son, if you don't care so much then why post it  :lol:

140324[/snapback]

140353[/snapback]

Yes that would be right as Nick suggested it to me for a laugh so i said why the hell not, but you seem to have some sort of an obsession with that place ;)

140359[/snapback]

Yeah of course you lot werent being serious :) we all believe you :)

140365[/snapback]

You would be correct, as it was suggested for a laugh because at the time i was doing a Paul Mosley for MOD campaign in a light hearted manner, but then again you sir are probably right as you appear to be obsessed so you would know all of the facts :lol:

140369[/snapback]

Im glad you admit im right :lol: but im not obsessed i just thought the jizz fest over you lot was funny yet sad at the same time

*Edit

Hggcraig you need to get a fucking life son, if you don't care so much then why post it  ;)

140324[/snapback]

140353[/snapback]

Yes that would be right as Nick suggested it to me for a laugh so i said why the hell not, but you seem to have some sort of an obsession with that place :)

140359[/snapback]

Yeah of course you lot werent being serious :) we all believe you B)

140365[/snapback]

140369[/snapback]

Im glad you admit im right :lol: but im not obsessed i just thought the jizz fest over you lot was funny yet sad at the same time

140402[/snapback]

I don't wanna argue tbh mate like i said it was a joke that seemed to get way out of hand :lol: