Hope its a good'en

happyhammer

Reckon he might fancy playing alongside Boumsong then? :blink:

13355[/snapback]

Why would you want him,when you the defensive dinamo Bramble to come back. ;)

14694[/snapback]

You'd be surprised. Away from the area the lazy media still obsesses over his old reputation they had made for him and hasn't bothered to actually pay any attention whatsoever to his game.

He was outstanding, cutting out the concentration problems he suffered from and has everything a CB could want, Pace, strength, aerial dominace, crunching but well timed tackling and he has better control and passing than some of our midfielders from last season.

With regards to 'the bitter Everton fans' we're making a concerted effort to make ALL visiting supporters welcome here

I know they're shit and will struggle to come back up, but after we're relegated at the end of this season because we're equally as shit and the Southampton fans join up before our game here, I'll be throwing as much shit as I can. I can't stand most of them and love winding the bastards up.