Geordie Boyo

If by the end of the summer we've signed:

* Duff

* Gravesen

* Martins

* Bridge

I'll be a happy man :D

174315[/snapback]

me too, but im not sure how any of them fit in with the ''desperate to impress, wouldnt see us as a move down'' bill that Roeder was spouting earlier.

175828[/snapback]

Well, because they're all second or third choice at their current clubs, despite their quality?

175870[/snapback]

Yeah, but they are only leaving cos the clubs dont want them anymore. Bridge, Graveson and Martins all have trophys, established internationals, plenty of money and im guessing they will be choosing us over other teams because we will pay the most.

Duff is different because it is obvious he wanted to come here, he turned down other clubs and has already made more positive noises about us in a week than Owen has in a year.

The likes of Graveson, Bridge and Martins are dragging their feet until the end of the week, seeing who else may come in for them.

They are 3 quality players, and id be happy to have them here, but they totally contradict what Roeder said previously .

175927[/snapback]

What trophies has Gravesen won like?

175932[/snapback]

:D

Mendieta has won the Champions League type statement from J69.

Guest Patrokles
anyway, pedants aside, it doesnt change the point of my post, who wouldnt see us as a move down from real madrid?

175967[/snapback]

I think the point is more regular first team football for a big-ish club with plenty of potential, as opposed to 7 games a season for a bigger club. That is a step-up.