Shambles!

TOPTOON

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BdNXMjQoQdo

Any lunatics out there that actually still think Bramble should be in our team? He clearly fucked up big time for both!

Can't remember one player who has cost us so many games/points etc by individual errors over the years.

Glenn stop playing him for fucks sake! You should have replaced Boumsong too, (unlucky with Bridge though)!

best team:

Given

Ramage Taylor Moore Baba

Duff Parker Emre Zoggy

Martins Ameobi

Subs

harper

Butt

Milner

Pattison

Sibeiski

Ramage lost his footing on the first one and two minutes later was skinned on the right for the Boa Morte effort. Frankly, hes a liability as much as Bramble the difference is Bramble shows that at times he can cut it. Ramage in my opinion hasn't.

Oh and Sibieski before Solano?

No Rossi? not even on the bench? you havent really thought this out fully have you?

Ramage lost his footing on the first one and two minutes later was skinned on the right for the Boa Morte effort. Frankly, hes a liability as much as Bramble the difference is Bramble shows that at times he can cut it. Ramage in my opinion hasn't.

Oh and Sibieski before Solano?

No Rossi? not even on the bench? you havent really thought this out fully have you?

i'll give you the Rossi one, yes my mistake, he should be in before Pattisson. But Shambles should clearly not be allowed to carry on inflicting this sort of damage on us and imo is far more to blame than Ramage who is no clearly no Left Back!

Nobby has been very very poor this season, has no pace, weak in the tackle offers very little when he has no space and the opposition can easily keep him in their pockets if they keep tight to him. ~He's finished in my view. Duff and Milner should be played ahead of him in the right Wing role and as much as i like |Nobby as a person he should be sold come January.

With Shola looking so fragile at the moment due to his hip, we need an reserve 'Big Man Striker', Siberiski deserves the chance to prove his doubters wrong imo and can certainly do no worse than Nobby has so far.

Edited by TOPTOON