It is blatantly obvious.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

We have an owner who does not have a clue what to do or how to do it. He wants to sell but only on his terms, however his product (thats us BTW) is reducing in value as every day passes. I honestly think he has no idea that we have no hope of promotion without real investment and a good manager. I think he believes we will just go straight back up no problem. I am actually resigned to a year of hell where we may be lucky to avoid relegation. The only positive that may be found in this situation is that it could actually drive our price so far down he will have to sell.

Hang on I think this straw might be breaking.

He's going to appoint Kinnear on Monday and tell him to get some loanees in to replace those who have left/will leave...its already started with the lad from manu.

Southampton and Norwich tried this last season and are now both in whatever the fuck they're calling the division 3 nowadays.

If we are still in the fizzy pop league next season it will be an acheivement.

:blink:

The real question is... do you think NUSC are doing enough? :blink:

Lol I know I am in no position to comment as you have to be a member to have any view on it :-) However like it or not NUSC is a pressure group. It seems to me and I am quite detached so may be wrong. That they have eschewed pressure politics to work within the current system. This seems strange as I have not talked to anyone lately that thinks the current system is worthwhile. To me they should be trying hard to apply pressure to force an outcome favoured by the fans i.e. trying to force Ashley to see the error of his ways, commenting on what is happening in the club through press releases and organising fan action. I say I think they should do this as they set themselves up as a fan representation group. They can argue that not all fans think the same way and this is true. Unfortunately for the long term survival of NUSC and NUFC I think they should decide on a position and direction and then attract fans based on that rather than this seemingly endless canvassing of thousands of opinions.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves