New Signings??

TOPTOON

With Moore leaving in the summer, Bramble not getting a new contract, Bernard and Baba being made of glass and Carr being the only senior right back, we need a new back four in january.

And a striker.

Upson and Nugent are the only two names that seem to be credibly thrown around the rumour mill with regards to us. What we'd do about the LB/CB/RB situation tho. Doubt we'd get Bridge, even on loan.

Probably get rid of Bramble but he is maybe ok as back up - e.g. 4th choice centre back. Would bin Ramage as he isnt up to Premiership level and never will be. Babayaro should maybe stay unless we get another 2 left backs in. Same goes for Carr.

Would sell Taylor if we can get the type of money we gave ipswich for Bramble based on 'promise.' i dont think the kid is up to it.

Milner is awful so get what we can while the money is decent.

Depends what the expectation is but i would certainly prefer to see us looking to bring in the likes of Bridge rather than persevering with the tat we have at present.

Probably get rid of Bramble but he is maybe ok as back up - e.g. 4th choice centre back. Would bin Ramage as he isnt up to Premiership level and never will be. Babayaro should maybe stay unless we get another 2 left backs in. Same goes for Carr.

Would sell Taylor if we can get the type of money we gave ipswich for Bramble based on 'promise.' i dont think the kid is up to it.

Depends what the expectation is but i would certainly prefer to see us looking to bring in the likes of Bridge rather than persevering with the tat we have at present.

I'm by no means a fan of Ramage, but when playing in the centre, I think he's a good as Taylor. Of course some people on here will claim that Taylor is the new John Terry....

I'm by no means a fan of Ramage, but when playing in the centre, I think he's a good as Taylor. Of course some people on here will claim that Taylor is the new John Terry....

Not exactly a commendation is it?

Ramage has played 2 premiership games at centre half by my reckoning and been shite in both. Taylor is equally poor and he can fuck off as well :D

Ramage has played 2 premiership games at centre half by my reckoning and been shite in both. Taylor is equally poor and he can fuck off as well :D

Taylor and Ramage have been and will continue to be class as center backs! We just need some decent back up for them and some decent fullbacks now. :lol:

Taylor and Ramage have been and will continue to be class as center backs! We just need some decent back up for them and some decent fullbacks now. :lol:

Out of interest, are you a WUM or just a mong?

:D That's bad coming from you, like.

Which am I like? :lol:

Neither, you're a wannabe hippy and as such never have a bad word to say about anyone. I thought I was being harsh to the lad, but given that you've now basically said the same thing, I'll have to raise my game.

If your talking to me i'm someone with a different view to you. Don't think that makes me either a WUM or a mong. Taylor and Ramage have done well when played together as CB's, we haven't lost when they have played together there! Give them a chance and they will get even better imo Not the finished article yet but looks very promsing imo more patience required!!

Class is taking the piss like and I have a bit of time for both of them. Taylor in particular has had some dodgy moments in there. And that stat doesn't mean a lot, how many times have they played together there?

Class is taking the piss like and I have a bit of time for both of them. Taylor in particular has had some dodgy moments in there. And that stat doesn't mean a lot, how many times have they played together there?

Ramage has played centre back in the Premiership twice. We lost both times.