Job Centre bans Xmas decorations

JawD

I shit ye not...

A Job Centre has banned Christmas decorations - in case it offends the unemployed.

Area manager of South London Chris Nicol says he doesn't want to upset benefit claimants who can't afford tinsel.

His staff are not happy about the decision, reports The Sun.

One worker said: "All the shops and offices around us are happily putting up their Christmas decorations but ours are in the cupboard.

"Most people have complained about the lack of decorations. The twinkling lights and tinsel always seemed to lift people's spirits. Now we are all glumly sitting in the dark in case someone takes offence."

Mr Nicol refused to back down and added: "It's about considering the feelings of people who might not to be able to afford Christmas.

"Because of their circumstances they might not have decorations at home. I don't think they should have their noses rubbed in it by walking into a Job Centre. I haven't heard that staff are unhappy but it is impossible to please everyone."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_21097...u=news.quirkies

Yet funnily enough, it's the scabbiest, charvertastic estates that have the most tacky, overdone, Blackpool-fucking-illumination-esque decorations on their houses.

Like my street, I have a few bits to go up, but not much, couple of lights next to the drive and something across the garage. Then a tree inside and thats it. There is one chavvy house in our street who put their stuff up 1st Dec complete with inflatable reindeer and a big fuck off Xmas sign stuck to the house side. This, along with numerous other tackyness.

Handy when you come home pissed though and the street lights have been knocked off.

Yet funnily enough, it's the scabbiest, charvertastic estates that have the most tacky, overdone, Blackpool-fucking-illumination-esque decorations on their houses.

That would be because Poundland does the tackiest eastern European looking tinsel ever.

What about just banning Christmas decorations everywhere?

In fact, lets just abolish Christmas altogether. It's shite.

Tell you what, lets ban Xmas, and every other celebrated day we've ever had. Why stop their? Lets ban clothes as well and everyone wears a sack to stop people feeling "forced" to wear a particular thing. Then maybe ban girls / boys names as a name shouldnt have a reflection on the sex of the person. In fact, everyone should be nameless as the newborn doesnt have a say in the name and could take offence.

Ooo what next, lets also ban cars, incase people who cant afford to run a car, or cant drive are offended and pressurised by those who do.

Actually, even better idea, lets just ban people who stop things like this, or even suggest that others "might" be offended by anything. In fact, lets round them all up, strip them naked, and throw sticky frogs at them.

God I love how on a friday you can babble total shite and get away with it :)

Tell you what, lets ban Xmas, and every other celebrated day we've ever had. Why stop their? Lets ban clothes as well and everyone wears a sack to stop people feeling "forced" to wear a particular thing. Then maybe ban girls / boys names as a name shouldnt have a reflection on the sex of the person. In fact, everyone should be nameless as the newborn doesnt have a say in the name and could take offence.

Ooo what next, lets also ban cars, incase people who cant afford to run a car, or cant drive are offended and pressurised by those who do.

Actually, even better idea, lets just ban people who stop things like this, or even suggest that others "might" be offended by anything. In fact, lets round them all up, strip them naked, and throw sticky frogs at them.

God I love how on a friday you can babble total shite and get away with it :)

I represent RFF('Respect For Frogs') and i demand that you cease this humiliating treatment of our green friends this instant!

:D

God I love how on a friday you can babble total shite and get away with it :D

I represent RFF('Respect For Frogs') and i demand that you cease this humiliating treatment of our green friends this instant!

n00b

Everyone knows sticky frogs are purple :)

God I love how on a friday you can babble total shite and get away with it :D

n00b

Everyone knows sticky frogs are purple :)

I also represent an LSD support group.......