Ipswich Town game called off on Saturday

Renton

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you show some respect to the prostitute population of East Anglia, muthafucka!

EDIT! Muthafuckasssss now.

I'm appalled!

After the amounts of money I've given them, I feel I've earned the right tbh.

'bout time prostitution was legalised imo.

Get the girls off the streets.

Having met hundreds of prostitutes over the years, I must admit to feeling pretty sad by these events around Ipswich.

Aye, true. I think the whole notion of prostitution being a crime is absurd. If a person wants to pay for sex with another consenting person, what's the problem? Leglise and tax it.

BTW, I hope no-one is genuinely offended by the jokes, they are just jokes after all.

Unfortunately even if it was legalised I think these girls would still have been on the streets. They'll all have been on the smack-brothels (legal or otherwise) would be unlikely to touch them. Theyre run as proper businesses after all and theres very few smack heads in any walk of life that hold down a regular job.

All very sad tbh.

Having met hundreds of prostitutes over the years, I must admit to feeling pretty sad by these events around Ipswich.

Aye, true. I think the whole notion of prostitution being a crime is absurd. If a person wants to pay for sex with another consenting person, what's the problem? Leglise and tax it.

BTW, I hope no-one is genuinely offended by the jokes, they are just jokes after all.

I'm not offended in any way about the jokes. I think most of us know (without having the ability to define it) that there are bad taste jokes and there are bad taste jokes.

I'm not offended in any way about the jokes. I think most of us know (without having the ability to define it) that there are bad taste jokes and there are bad taste jokes.

PING

*light comes on*

Yes......that clears it up nicely. :lol:

<_<

Unfortunately even if it was legalised I think these girls would still have been on the streets. They'll all have been on the smack-brothels (legal or otherwise) would be unlikely to touch them. Theyre run as proper businesses after all and theres very few smack heads in any walk of life that hold down a regular job.

All very sad tbh.

I thought about the possiblility that we would still have these girls on the streets, but surely the blokes who want to use prostitutes would be more inclined to use the authorised establishments (of all prices - including the lowest price establishments of the drug addicted, less- attractive, type of girl), thus meaning less blokes trawling the streets??

All very sad tbh.

Legalise drugs too then. This one I am less certain about, admitedly. Regardless politically neither can happen.

According to Radio 5 a recent survey claimed that (vague about the figures here) about 60% of prostitues had been assaulted, a similar number had been raped and about 90% desperately wanted out of the sex industry. All very sad, I agree.

Btw, even in places like Amsterdam you get a lot of drug-addicted illegal prostitutes working on the streets who have pimps, part of the reason for this being only EU-passport holders can legally work as a prostitute there.

That blonde lass who they keep interviewing on the news is off her face every time they talk to her. It's a pretty desperate existence when you know the bloke picking you up might be a serial killer, but you're so desperate for money for your next fix that you can't afford not to get in the car with him. Sad.

I never have and I've never even seriously thought about it. I was quite scared to even make eye contact with the ones in the 'Dam. I do think it's one of those things (like drugs, or at least some drugs) that will never go away and should be de-criminalised though.

A woman at work yesterday said something along the lines of "oh well, at least they're only prostitutes he's killing" <_<

I think it should be legalised (prostitution, not murdering them). Could be taxed and monitored, the women could get regular health checks, screening and counselling. Keep the pimps away and move it to somewhere like an industrial estate on the edge of town so it's not going on on anyone's doorstep. I believe some big cities already have 'tolerated zones'.