Thanks Geordies

Mad-on-the-cocks

Not half as bad as Liverpool fans defacing some of the walls at Old Trafford with remarks made towards Munich tbh....

Banners commemorating that were very numerous and prominent at Heysel iirc.

Not half as bad as Liverpool fans defacing some of the walls at Old Trafford with remarks made towards Munich tbh....

Really? Never saw any on the footage I watched tbh.

Anyway, as to the point of this thread, if people think scousers are wallowing in self pity that's fair enough, but purely out of respect for the dead you'd think they'd have the decency to keep their opinions to themselves.

Really? Never saw any on the footage I watched tbh.

Anyway, as to the point of this thread, if people think scousers are wallowing in self pity that's fair enough, but purely out of respect for the dead you'd think they'd have the decency to keep their opinions to themselves.

Distinctly remember it like Renton. It was mentioned at the time too. I'll try and dig out a link.

Btw, I was in Liverpool on the night Heysel took place. Scallies were trying to sell off t-shirts commemorating the match (and Liverpool's win - yes I know they lost) in the city centre the next day. Can you believe the brass neck of some people?

Edited by alex

Btw, I was in Liverpool on the night Heysel took place. Scallies were trying to sell off t-shirts commemorating the match (and Liverpool's win - yes I know they lost) in the city centre the next day. Can you believe the brass neck of some people?

Some people are idiots from every club though, that's the only point I was trying to make - your numerous comment sounded like you were generalising As for the T-shirts, I imagine some entrepreneurial scallies printed them in anticipation of a win and tried to flog them to get something back from their loss, as you say. Pretty insensitive, that's true, but what idiot would buy one?

I was at Liverpool last week btw - looking very nice with all that EU money. :lol:

Some people are idiots from every club though, that's the only point I was trying to make - your numerous comment sounded like you were generalising As for the T-shirts, I imagine some entrepreneurial scallies printed them in anticipation of a win and tried to flog them to get something back from their loss, as you say. Pretty insensitive, that's true, but what idiot would buy one?

I was at Liverpool last week btw - looking very nice with all that EU money. :lol:

Nowt against Scousers tbh, just mentioned it in relation to the Munich '58 Old Trafford thing. I would class Man Utd and Liverpool fans as just as bad when it comes to goading each other, they hate each other (generalisation but you know what I mean). As for the t-shirts, I was having a go at the scallies selling them rather than Scousers in general.

Nowt against Scousers tbh, just mentioned it in relation to the Munich '58 Old Trafford thing. I would class Man Utd and Liverpool fans as just as bad when it comes to goading each other, they hate each other (generalisation but you know what I mean). As for the t-shirts, I was having a go at the scallies selling them rather than Scousers in general.

AYe, fair enough. Rival football fans are bad everywhere. For me the worst are Scouse-mancs, Us-mackems, Celtic-huns (:lol:). Although there are numerous other examples.

I'm 100% behind the Scousers. If a member of my family had suffered as those people's loved ones did I would never forget, nor forgive.

I've been to Hillsbrough with NUFC when you think fuck me there is going to be a tradgedy here. Same as at spurs in the cup It could have been us, you need to remember that.

AYe, fair enough. Rival football fans are bad everywhere. For me the worst are Scouse-mancs, Us-mackems, Celtic-huns (:lol:). Although there are numerous other examples.