Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Guest Patrokles

Walliver....are you fruit?

No, thanks. I just have amazing taste in music. :razz:

Edit: if you can be bothered searching I even started a thread somewhere about having sex with a girl - that's quite hetero tbh.

Yeah but SMO does that regularly.

I was gonna post that but I'd already made one joke about him being in the closet. :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: if you can be bothered searching I even started a thread somewhere about having sex with a girl - that's quite hetero tbh.

I was gonna post that but I'd already made one joke about him being in the closet. :lol:

No prizes for guessing why they call Wacky the straight man.

He's about the right height to be the bedside table. I bet his head's square enough to balance the lube on and all.

To be fair, Sugababes and Girls Aloud aren't half bad considering the current pop climate. The disco drums on the chorus of Biology are terrific.

Sugababes are a canny pop band imo, not that I would ever listen to them by choice, Girls Aloud are fucking dogshit though. And that is being fair.

I've always liked Sugababes since Destination. Just got into Girls Aloud since their latest album last year. Course I don't believe any of them are more talented or have influenced their own success any more than your average Spice Girl or S clubber. Just the people behind them have done consistently very well with song selection and production. Kept it fresh.

Edited by Happy Face

Jesus wept tbh.

He should have got Xenomania to but a beat behind it. Would have had a hit.

It would appear, as with films, you have no taste. That's not to say you have bad taste by the way, just no quality control to filter out the shit :lol:

He's about the right height to be the bedside table. I bet his head's square enough to balance the lube on and all.

Thought you being the dominating type you'd prefer a dry ride tbh

Jesus wept tbh.

He should have got Xenomania to but a beat behind it. Would have had a hit.

Did you buy Frank's album as well? I thought it was great (despite the rubbish TV show), others aren't so impressed.

• 2 months later...