Scoring from a distance

Rob W

my flatmate has a bee in her bonnett about this and Strachan at Celtic

reckons they never ever shoot from outside the box, and have been told not to by the ginger twat

That Ginger twat aint doing bad then is he? 20 points clear?

reckons they never ever shoot from outside the box, and have been told not to by the ginger twat

considering the competition?

Le Guen

a fucking crazy Latvian

John 'sexyboy' Collins

I know fuckall about Aberdeen, suffice to say they most likely have a quarter of Celtic's budget, if that

Probably because we struggle to create anything.

There's something in that to be fair. Over the season our crossing has been largely woeful, there hasn't exactly been loads of weel timed through balls and we haven't been cutting through teams, so we'll take more than our share of long shots instead.

But its also good we have some players witht he technique to score these goals, as long as we can improve the crossing and assists for easier goals!

considering the competition?

Le Guen

a fucking crazy Latvian

John 'sexyboy' Collins

I know fuckall about Aberdeen, suffice to say they most likely have a quarter of Celtic's budget, if that

Hmmm I dont really get you? What has a budget have to do with scoring from distance? You mentioned that the Ginger twat has told them not to shoot from outside the box, if they are topping the league still he cant be doing a bad job? If he was stopping them shooting outside the box and not doing well then I would agree it isnt good.

Why do you swear a lot dude? Chill, have fun on the board :lol: