paypal

peasepud

Anyone know the ins and outs of it?

I've started using it a lot yet today, even though there was more than enough money in the account it still sent the payment as an echeque which means I'll have to wait upto 9 days for it to clear.

:blink:

Used it quite a bit myself but never came across that before

20789[/snapback]

not sure if its a glitch in the system, the amount was in dollars and was greater than the sterling in me account yet once converted was way below it.

I reckon it checked the two values and said "not enough" then did the currency conversion.

Used it quite a bit myself but never came across that before

20789[/snapback]

not sure if its a glitch in the system, the amount was in dollars and was greater than the sterling in me account yet once converted was way below it.

I reckon it checked the two values and said "not enough" then did the currency conversion.

20795[/snapback]

I've not seen that either, maybe you can check your preferences that you've set up in the account. You may have clicked something by mistake to set it up that way.

Also if you're paying for something the seller may have that as a preference, worth checking that as well.