Al Murray's Happy Hour

catmag

When I am king, this baldy goon will be tortured on national television every day. He's only slightly more of a c-word than Ben Fogle. Least funny 'comedian' ever. FACT.

He's class man! Is it his character you don't like or Murray himself?

When I am king, this baldy goon will be tortured on national television every day. He's only slightly more of a c-word than Ben Fogle. Least funny 'comedian' ever. FACT.

He's class man! Is it his character you don't like or Murray himself?

Either, both, whatever. I hate his character for being unfunny and extremely irratating, and I hate Murray for inflicting this shite upon my senses.

Fact Hunt <_<

Don't forget Harry Hill's TV burp at 6.40 either.

I can't bear Harry Hill when he does his stupid stand-up, but TV Burp is always hilarious :blush:

Fact Hunt <_<

I can't bear Harry Hill when he does his stupid stand-up, but TV Burp is always hilarious :blush:

Yep same here, his "comedy" is shite but the TV Burp thing is excellent. He should stick to that because he does it very well but everything else is stupid! (although the stupid does creep in a bit when he has the fight thing on the show).

Fact Hunt <_<

I can't bear Harry Hill when he does his stupid stand-up, but TV Burp is always hilarious :icon_lol:

Yep same here, his "comedy" is shite but the TV Burp thing is excellent. He should stick to that because he does it very well but everything else is stupid! (although the stupid does creep in a bit when he has the fight thing on the show).

I love it all.

Mmmm

Mmmm

Curley Wurley! Liz Hurley!

Mmmm

Mmmm

:blush:

Fact Hunt <_<

Fact hunt was the late night pub quiz thing he did wasn't it!

Always enjoy TV burp, but how much TV (and mostly shite tv) must Harry and his researchers have to sit through to get their material! I mean the poor bastards must have to watch every episode of Eastenders, which alone means they've earned their wages!