AZ away

smoggeordie

Alkmaar (A) - Latest News

NEWCASTLE United will face AZ Alkmaar of Holland in the last 16 of the UEFA Cup.

Officials from both clubs are already in discussions with regard to the arrangements for the two-legged tie.

The first leg will be played at St. James' Park on Thursday, March 8. The second leg will be played at Alkmaar's DSB Stadium on either March 14 or 15. Please note - the date of the second leg has still to be confirmed.

Given the capacity of the Stadium, just over 17,000, the club will only receive a limited number of tickets for the match (approximately 1,000) and demand is likely too far exceed supply. The club therefore urges supporters not to book/confirm travel arrangements until such time as they have received confirmation that they have been allocated with a ticket. If you are un-successful in your application then please do not travel.

You are advised not to book however any fan who chooses to do so before receiving such confirmation does so at their own risk.

As soon as the club has details concerning the exact date and kick-off time for the second leg AND ticket news/application procedure we will make it available via nufc.co.uk

Fly if you can. We've booked from Stanstead to Eindhoven for £30 return each. How can NUFC expect to wait till a week before the game before booking flights. The prices by that time will be mega expensive :)

Fly if you can imo. The ferry's shit.

Destroying the VERY PLANET! :(

I don't own a car so I can claim the moral carbon footprint highground. They cause far more pollution :)

I don't own a car so I can claim the moral carbon footprint highground. They cause far more pollution :)

Plus you talk enough shit to re-plant the rainforest.

Plus you talk enough shit to re-plant the rainforest.

Cheers mate :(

You've got to plant 349 trees every time you even so much sneak a look at a plane. :(

Edited by Fop