I haven't seen us win

Renton

This forum has been far too cheery today, so I thought I'd add a depressing fact or two. :stars:

I haven't seen us win in the league since January the 15th, against Southampton! This is because I missed our wins against Bolton and Liverpool as I was in St Lucia at the time. January the 15th ffs, and this includes 3 away matches.

Anyway, I am obviously the jinx, but you'll be glad to know that I am on holiday for the Fulham match, so we'll win it. If we do, will people pay me to stay away from now on?

This forum has been far too cheery today, so I thought I'd add a depressing fact or two. :suicide:

23089[/snapback]

Just for a change, yeah? :stars:

..I missed our wins against Bolton and Liverpool as I was in St Lucia at the time. January the 15th ffs, and this includes 3 away matches...

..I am on holiday for the Fulham match..

23089[/snapback]

Part timer.

..I missed our wins against Bolton and Liverpool as I was in St Lucia at the time. January the 15th ffs, and this includes 3 away matches...

23089[/snapback]

Part timer.

23094[/snapback]

:stars:

Newcastle in the winter versus the Carribean or the South of France. A difficult one for a non-soopa fan like myself! :suicide:

23089[/snapback]

Part timer.

23094[/snapback]

You're going to love this one, for the Fulham match, I'm supposed to be in Skegness :stars:

23089[/snapback]

Part timer.

23094[/snapback]

You're going to love this one, for the Fulham match, I'm supposed to be in Skegness :stars:

23102[/snapback]

Jesus Wept.

23089[/snapback]

Part timer.

23094[/snapback]

23102[/snapback]

Jesus Wept.

23104[/snapback]

Supposed to be going to a festival called 'Sonic Rock' with me mate and his lass. How pissed was I when I agreed to that?

23089[/snapback]

Part timer.

23094[/snapback]

You're going to love this one, for the Fulham match, I'm supposed to be in Skegness :blush:

23102[/snapback]

Jesus Wept.

23104[/snapback]

Supposed to be going to a festival called 'Sonic Rock' with me mate and his lass. How pissed was I when I agreed to that?

23106[/snapback]

:stars::suicide::icon_lol:

Sonic Rock in Skegness? Jesus wept.

:blush:

Edited by Renton

Here's the line-up (I love the little footnote about dogs):

Astralasia

Arthur Brown

Bubbledubble

Dr Hasbeen

Earthling Society

Ego Prime

Here & Now

Litmus

Mister Quimby's Beard

Space Ritual

System 7

Dogs are welcome in the camping area but not in the festival area.

23089[/snapback]

Part timer.

23094[/snapback]

You're going to love this one, for the Fulham match, I'm supposed to be in Skegness :fuk:

23102[/snapback]

Jesus Wept.

23104[/snapback]

jesuscry.jpg