FA Youth Cup

Greg

We are 4-2 down from the first leg but I don't think away goals count.

I'll be leaving here at 5 to pop over to Anfield to watch this.

Will let you know how the bairns get on.

:unsure:

:unsure:

Away goals count AET IIRC

.com says

' We don't think away goals count double, so any two-goal victory for our youngsters should take the tie to extra-time.'

So I'm not sure.

from .cock

NEWCASTLE United's Academy coaches Joe Joyce and Kenny Wharton have named an unchanged side as the club's U18s look to reach the FA Youth Cup Final at Liverpool's expense.

Trailing 4-2 from the first leg at St. James' Park, the young Magpies go into the Anfield rematch as underdogs, but knowing they are far from out of their semi-final tie with 90 minutes still to play and away goals NOT counting double in this competition.

Just got back...

Was a decent game.

We were doing so well and went in at HT 1-0 and came out for the second half looking to get the 2nd we needed and then our keeper, fuck me he is shit, made the blunder of the season.. weak shot at him went down to save it through his legs and then smashed him from 1 yards by a scouser. 2nd goal was a shot straight at him again but he palmed it straight into the strikers path. This lad should be released immediately, he is shit.

Andy Caroll was the best player on the pitch without a doubt and most of the scousers around me thought he was good. One of their lads got send off for kicking one of our let in the head and then Kazenga Lua-Lua, who had a stinker, was sent off for swearing at the referee I think.. They sealed it with a nice 30 yarder, Gerrard esq.

We looked like we would turn it around till the 'keeper fucked it all up.

I'd like to see Caroll upfront with Martins against Man City.

Just got back...

Was a decent game.

We were doing so well and went in at HT 1-0 and came out for the second half looking to get the 2nd we needed and then our keeper, fuck me he is shit, made the blunder of the season.. weak shot at him went down to save it through his legs and then smashed him from 1 yards by a scouser. 2nd goal was a shot straight at him again but he palmed it straight into the strikers path. This lad should be released immediately, he is shit.

Andy Caroll was the best player on the pitch without a doubt and most of the scousers around me thought he was good. One of their lads got send off for kicking one of our let in the head and then Kazenga Lua-Lua, who had a stinker, was sent off for swearing at the referee I think.. They sealed it with a nice 30 yarder, Gerrard esq.

We looked like we would turn it around till the 'keeper fucked it all up.

I'd like to see Caroll upfront with Martins against Man City.

Sound similar to the first leg then.