Sign in to follow this  
Craig

Apartment Rental

Does anyone know of any sites on the web where you rent out apartments/flats paying on a daily rather than weekly/monthly basis??

Particularly for round the Newcastle area....

Hotels?

If it had been a hotel that was being sought I don't think I'd have the need to ask, would I? :lol:

Guy from work is staying in the area for a few days with his family and wondered if there was any company who leased apartments out of a daily basis rather than him having to book multiple hotel rooms.

Guest Patrokles

Hostels have big rooms. Some hotels have family suites, I'd imagine. Some Bed and Breakfasts, likewise.

Search for holiday lets, although I'm not sure there will be any in central Newcastle, probably more in the coutry. Plus they're probably on a week by week basis, not sure to be honest. Freind of mine with a young family always uses a holiday let in London

Hotels?

If it had been a hotel that was being sought I don't think I'd have the need to ask, would I? :lol:

Guy from work is staying in the area for a few days with his family and wondered if there was any company who leased apartments out of a daily basis rather than him having to book multiple hotel rooms.

Aye there is.

Have a look at this place

http://www.premierapartmentsnewcastle.com/

Alternatively do a Google search for 'City Apartments Newcastle' and have a look at the results.