Lofts and basements

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Got our loft done out last summer for 15 grand, pretty cheap compared to some quotes. Did a cracking job as well. Was gonna be our room with an en suite but wor lass decided to give it to her daughter. So we saved a bit of money and put the en-suite on hold for now.

Canny big mess like but it all came up ok, proper spindel staircase too, looks the business. Or it will do when I get round to painting the fucker!

There's a suprise, the bairn getting the best room in the house after you've just spent 15 big ones on it :lol:

I was about to say the bairn wants a good slapping but it's you and your lass who need the switching imo :crylaughin:

Got our loft done out last summer for 15 grand, pretty cheap compared to some quotes. Did a cracking job as well. Was gonna be our room with an en suite but wor lass decided to give it to her daughter. So we saved a bit of money and put the en-suite on hold for now.

Canny big mess like but it all came up ok, proper spindel staircase too, looks the business. Or it will do when I get round to painting the fucker!

There's a suprise, the bairn getting the best room in the house after you've just spent 15 big ones on it :lol:

I was about to say the bairn wants a good slapping but it's you and your lass who need the switching imo :lol:

Is it safe for a tiny one to go up a spiral stair case? :crylaughin:

I was about to say the bairn wants a good slapping but it's you and your lass who need the switching imo :lol:

Is it safe for a tiny one to go up a spiral stair case? :crylaughin:

He's probably hoping her or her mother sets their neck tbh, I know i would be

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Who? Wacky? Sorry, couldn't resist. He said spindel though, not spiral.

Ahhh, I thought they were the same. I can't imagine anyhting taking up more room than a spiral case fitting into mine.