Sol Cambell plays the full 90 minutes

Ugly Mackems

Does anyone remember the last regular first teamer to work his way back to fitness by putting in 90 minutes for the reserves?

Alan Shearer has came back from some horrendous injuries but has never even played 1 second for the reserves.

Emre and Dyer break down within 30 mins of a return from their respective injuries.

Thats a shocking situation if you ask me.

Its very rare for toon players to use the reserves, which is irnoic considering how often w have players coming back from injury.

To be honest though i would just settle for managers and coaches who won't bring the players back into the team until they are 100% categorically back to full fitness and will not break down straight away.

What i don't want is managers who through their own stupid squad dismantling have little cover and so gamble on the fitness of two players who clearly weren't ready.

Shows what difference proper coaching and management can make.

23872[/snapback]

Sima, didn't you used to be very pro-Souness? What flipped it for you? (not having a go by the way).

23897[/snapback]

His abortion of a transfer policy in the January window. Although he has redeemed himself recently.