Blame

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles

Although Roeder has obviously disappointed us all this season, I hope that the clear dislike/disgust/lack of faith he is held in doesn't grant Shepherd another stay of execution. Considering the vitriol directed against the Chairman in the latter days of Souness' reign, it seems strange to see so many anti-Roeder threads and just the usual amount of occasional Shepherd bashing.

Although Roeder has obviously disappointed us all this season, I hope that the clear dislike/disgust/lack of faith he is held in doesn't grant Shepherd another stay of execution. Considering the vitriol directed against the Chairman in the latter days of Souness' reign, it seems strange to see so many anti-Roeder threads and just the usual amount of occasional Shepherd bashing.

Roeder hasn't disappointed me, he's performed to my expectations. And yes, Shepherd is to blame ultimately, I'm well aware of that. He's killing the club with his gross incompetence.

Shepherd is ultimately to blame, but the only honest chance of change we have is to get rid of Roeder, Shepherd is here for a while yet unfortunately.