Cheap hotel in town

Chaser

Looking for a cheap room in Newcastle for a saturday night, 1 only and just the room.

Im on a night out with work in a couple of weeks in town and with my workplace being up in that area and me still residing in Teesside im looking for cheapo accommodation.

Any recommendations?

Drink a few cans of special brew to get a beer coat on and kip on a bench

Call a copper a twat

Or pull

Cannit get cheaper than them!

25393[/snapback]

i have reasons why that wouldnt be a good idea....

i stayed in the Osbourne Hotel for a while on Osbourne Rd, Only around £30 a night i think

25410[/snapback]

result, night is starting in Jesmond, so not far to trek back

i stayed in the Osbourne Hotel for a while on Osbourne Rd, Only around £30 a night i think

25410[/snapback]

I only ate their once, barkeeper was a canny bloke with whom I was talking very long about KKs spell in Germany.

25410[/snapback]

I only ate their once, barkeeper was a canny bloke with whom I was talking very long about KKs spell in Germany.

25491[/snapback]

tall skinny guy ? :rolleyes:

25410[/snapback]

25491[/snapback]

tall skinny guy ? :rolleyes:

25572[/snapback]

It was a couple of years ago so I can't really remember but I would rather say "well built" from my memory.

Newburn Hotel, £10 for a taxi to there, it really is just a room though, £15 - £20 for the room i think.

26842[/snapback]

I reckon Osbourne Road is a better option to be honest.