Calamity James

Jusoda Kid

My mate works as a maintenance man in a very popular Hotel in Gosforth. When we played Portsmouth the team were stopping there the night before the game.

Anyway he gets a phone call to go and have a look at a faulty door so off he goes to the room, when the door opens there's the pomptous pric that calls himself David James so my mate introduces himself, asks what the problem is and starts fixing the door. After ten minutes or so he's fixed it and leaves the room.

He no sooner gets back downstairs and the phone goes again, can he go back up. When gets there Calamity James is waiting at the door to tell him he's still not happy, so my mate sets about adjusting the door. Apparently on these doors there's three settings so in turn he sets it to all of them each time asking Fuck stick if he's happy, they go through all 3 settings and he's still not happy even though the door is working fine.

By this time James is starting to get on my mates tits so he explains thats the best he can do and says "well how many times are you going to go in and out the room tonight?" and leaves it at that.

When he gets downstairs his managers waiting of him to say that james has been on the phone to report him saying he wasn't happy with his attitude, luckily he gets on well with his gaffa and he explains to him it was just Calamity being a cock ring.

Next thing they know one of the backroom staff is down apologising for Nintendo boy's behaviour and offering the gaffa money to get the kid a drink.

What is wrong with these wankers? Trying to get a young lad sacked for not fixing a non-existent door problem then having the audacity to ask a reasonable question, i mean for fucks sake how many times was he going to go in and out the room.

Must have been upset at the state of his hair.

Pric of the highest order imo :D

Edited by Wacky Jnr