Ashley's 5 year plan

Jimbo

I think LM himself is making a stand by refusing to sell his shares to Ashley.

He's putting it to the vote, LM voted to keep them, NE5 said sell, they're waiting for Beermonester to have the casting vote.

If Shepherd doesn't sell up quickly, he wants shot, the greedy bastard.

;)

"Fan" my fucking arse. :blink:

The first opportunity in 5 years or so to do things right and he's fucking it all up.

C.U.N.T

If he fuck this up and delays everything then he will indeed be the biggest cunt around and not in anyway the fan he claims to be. It would just prove everyone right in thinking he's an arsehole though. If he does piss us about then i hope he gets loads of shit of people on an almost continuous basis!

If he's that much of a cock and he gets his money I doubt he'll be too bothered tbh.

To be honest, I don't care if he gets his money, just as long as he does fuck off! :lol:

I think LM himself is making a stand by refusing to sell his shares to Ashley.

He is :blink:

You are kidding? ;)

If Shepherd doesn't sell up quickly, he wants shot, the greedy bastard.

;)

"Fan" my fucking arse. :blink:

The first opportunity in 5 years or so to do things right and he's fucking it all up.

C.U.N.T

If he fuck this up and delays everything then he will indeed be the biggest cunt around and not in anyway the fan he claims to be. It would just prove everyone right in thinking he's an arsehole though. If he does piss us about then i hope he gets loads of shit of people on an almost continuous basis!

If he's that much of a cock and he gets his money I doubt he'll be too bothered tbh.

To be honest, I don't care if he gets his money, just as long as he does fuck off! :lol:

Well obviously. But he may drag things out in order to get a bigger payoff.

Sling him in the Tyne and harpoon the bastard. With any luck he'll fly around the skyline like a deflating balloon :blink:

Sling him in the Tyne and harpoon the bastard. With any luck he'll fly around the skyline like a deflating balloon :blink:

He's probably still in hospital with his collapsed lung, just go and harpoon the good lung! ;)

He's probably still in hospital with his collapsed lung, just go and harpoon the good lung! ;)

Isn't whaling outlawed in this country? Best get him on a container ship to Japan! :lol:

Isn't whaling outlawed in this country? Best get him on a container ship to Japan! :lol:

:)

I'm sure Ashley would pay for the ship and some expert whalers to get the job done!