Big Sam Up For Big Challenge

khay

SAM Allardyce believes that the challenge of managing Newcastle United will be the biggest of his career as he prepares for his first full day in the St.James' Park hotseat.

Big Sam is set to return to Tyneside following a short holiday, and with a busy summer ahead for the new Toon gaffer, he is relishing the challenge that awaits.

The 52-year-old said: "It's huge time in my life. I've made a massive decision.

"If a manager can be comfortable, I was probably in the most comfortable job in the game at Bolton, with the fantastic support I had over the years and I repaid that.

"And now I've made that big decision to challenge myself, and hopefully I can live up to the challenge at Newcastle United with the right support from the fans and everybody at the club.

"As big as the challenge is, I'm looking forward to it."

And Allardyce reiterated that it is his job to bring about the success which a club as big as Newcastle United deserves.

"It's a massive job and a massive football club," added the former Bolton chief.

"In recent years it hasn't got the success it's wanted, and it's my job to bring that success as quickly as I can."

Lets hope we push through a few deals once he gets his desk sorted.

Wouldnt it be better if it wasnt really a challeneg and he just strolled thorugh easily trophy after trophy,

Its almost like hes saying ' i hope its fucking rock'