Dyer in Part ex?

Kid Dynamite

Never really been a fan of Malbranque. Dyer is better than they have despite what people may think about him.

No way is Dyer a better player than Malbranque imho

Dyer is a far better player tbh

Hahaha yeah sure... well if you really believe that then so be it. Ridiculous statement though. Dyer has hardly done anything for years.

Come to think of it... that statement has actually annoyed me. Is it blind faith in toon players? superfanism?

Hahaha yeah sure... well if you really believe that then so be it. Ridiculous statement though. Dyer has hardly done anything for years.

Come to think of it... that statement has actually annoyed me. Is it blind faith in toon players? superfanism?

Not really. Just an opinion from attending games. I'm sure the comments on the end are intended to discredit the opinion rather than have a stable debate. That in itself is a bit sad really. Nice weather over there?

Not much debating to be done really, if you can't see the blatantly obvious then there's not much more to be said.

That in itself is a bit sad really. Nice weather over there?

well done :lol:

Not much debating to be done really, if you can't see the blatantly obvious then there's not much more to be said.

That in itself is a bit sad really. Nice weather over there?

well done :lol:

The chances are I have seen it. The chances are you havent. The irony isn't lost is it?

Like discussing music with a deaf man.

Superfanism might be an issue then indeed.

A superfan is someone who attends games? Interesting. It might pay to have a little less of the childish comments when you dont like an opinion. Or someone might point out the irony of what you claim to 'see'.

I wonder how or where I've managed to see Dyer play in the past though then!! must have been in my dreams, I guess!!

There are a lot of things I don't dare comment on because I don't get to go to games... but you can't attack the validity of my opinion on this front.

Never really been a fan of Malbranque. Dyer is better than they have despite what people may think about him.

No way is Dyer a better player than Malbranque imho

Malbranque would be the best midfielder at the club if he signed for us. Not much doubt in that fact.

Best attacking mid certainly. He carried Fulham for several years... and tore us apart when we won at Spurs last season.

Hope he does sign; I predicted that he would a few years ago, so it would provce me right :lol:

Just need Alan Smith and I'm 100% accurate :huff:

What...like your predictions about Luque being a world beater :rolleyes::razz:

I wouldn't have embarrassed myself coming back on the board after the way you went on about him with your ITK patter

I predicted that we'd sign Luque a week before it hit the press over here. I said he was quality for Depo (which he was). Never said a word about him being a world beater for us. Don't know which part of that I'd be embarrassed about, seeing that it's all FACT :nufc: