WaYNe Rooney

duckerDavies

Rooney is a great player, but shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Messi or Kaka in my opinion.

Messi is a far better player, the best young player I've seen since Ronaldo at Barcelona.

Completely agree with that, being saying for a while now meself.

Of the other youngsters at Barca coming through at the moment Giovanni looks like he'll be a decent prospect, not so sure about a world beater though. Bojan on the otherhand could be the real deal.

Did anyone see this the otherweek against Osasuna? :razz:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rooney is a great player, but shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Messi or Kaka in my opinion.

Messi is a far better player, the best young player I've seen since Ronaldo at Barcelona.

Of the other youngsters at Barca coming through at the moment Giovanni looks like he'll be a decent prospect, not so sure about a world beater though. Bojan on the otherhand could be the real deal.

that lad needs to learn to finish tbh

that lad needs to learn to finish tbh

And how to back-heel to his team mate, which is what he was trying to do - BUT COULDN'T !!!