Olympic cheat faces jail

Jimbo

I'm waiting for the day when 'Dame' Kelly Holmes ownes up.

that was her first season of athletics without injuries... her and maria mutola were at it all that year winning each others races. and were allegedly seeing each other.

it will be good to see jones get fucked over. cheating cunt.

That's the whole point. She had had career full of injuries yet here she was winning two gold medals in her 'autumnal' years beating the cream of the world????? Yeah, right!! Oh, and she retires soon afterwards yet being at the most marketable time of her life?? Yeah, right!! Quit before she was found out, more like.

Kelly Holmes a ledge Snakey, shame on you. If it was RobW talking that much shite I'd have let it slide :razz:

Sorry, Alex, but I'm convinced. I just hope that wee samples have been kept for when technology is advanced enough to prove I'm right :D:D

I reckon canofbeans is right like. She finally managed to get a proper winter and track season with no injuries. In the past she did well enough even when she had had recent injuries so it's not like she came from nowhere to win.

i can't back up what i said, but i do think "dame" kelly was consistently one of the fastest 800m / 1500m runners (of her time) and her injuries coincided with a number of tournaments, some athletes/ sportspeople don't peak till late on in their careers, or in some cases don't get the luck they need to win until late on...

there is a difference between that and blitzing a 100m or 200m field because your eyes are on stalks because of steroids.