The Keegan Times

Tooj

1088692979.jpg

Here it is ladies & gentleman... what you've all been waiting for.... my latest video "The Keegan Times"

and what times they we're.... while it lasted it was nothing short of amazing, i can't see what KK done ever happening to any club anytime soon, just our rise was majestic... let's not turn this into oo he done this wrong n that wrong, the man was a legend simple as.... remember him for what he done to for the club and how we majestically soared up the league.... The Messiah

http://files.filefront.com/The_Keegan_Time...;/fileinfo.html

Busy downlaoding now, so thanks in advance for your effort.

There will never be better and more entertaining football played by an NUFC team and i will never again have the feeling around going to the match and just footy in general as we had under KK, even if we ever won a trophy!

Busy downlaoding now, so thanks in advance for your effort.

There will never be better and more entertaining football played by an NUFC team and i will never again have the feeling around going to the match and just footy in general as we had under KK, even if we ever won a trophy!

32467[/snapback]

oooo it was brillant, even though i was only a kid at the time as well, the whole feeling of optimism and general excitement was just awesome