Elo everybody

Southern Geordie

Hey everybody how's it going? Just thought I'd start a thread due to it being 1am and me being rather bored.. I've been playing FM2005 on my laptop for ages now.. My laptop is getting really hot.. Even though it's brand new and only been on for a couple of days! Is that normal?

Anyways I'm off to Uni on Saturday.. Anybody got any advice for living in a new town and starting uni or whatever.

Cheers all look forward to the replies :)

Going to Bristol UWE.. Am really nervous cos it's the first time I've been thrown into the deep end, so to speak. Did you go to Uni mate? Or are you there now at all?

By the way is it normal my laptop feels really warm even though it's only been on a couple of days?

Going to Bristol UWE.. Am really nervous cos it's the first time I've been thrown into the deep end, so to speak. Did you go to Uni mate? Or are you there now at all?

By the way is it normal my laptop feels really warm even though it's only been on a couple of days?

33094[/snapback]

i'm still there mate... about to go into me final year.... just be yourself and don't hold back... it's the best way

33094[/snapback]

i'm still there mate... about to go into me final year.... just be yourself and don't hold back... it's the best way

33097[/snapback]

Nice one.. Where abouts are you? With going on Saturday I'm just checking my laptop isn't over heating or anything! The battery life does seem short though (Apparantly the first 4 charges or so sometimes are really short but they get longer as the battery gets better.. Same with the life of the battery)

Yeh I was there from the 26th to the 9th!

Stayed in Arenal d'en Castell, was really nice. If you left on the 2nd you'd have missed the week of ridiculous thunder storms we had :)

33098[/snapback]

There was terrible weather when I arrived.. We even had a tornado! Though apart from the first 2 days the weather was lovely. It really got dead though from about the 1st of September.. I'm guessing all the 'tourists' went home.

dscf02329sw.th.jpg

The tornado was quite a sight!

Alreet!

How do mate, good luck with Uni but whats wrong with one a little nearer to the Toon? huh! I divvnt knaa..nae thought at all :dunno

As for the laptop, I dont think they're the same as PCs and ideally shouldnt be left plugged in for major lengths of time.

Good luck mate. Watch out for student Nurses though, not to be trusted! You will probably make friends for life so enjoy! As for the laptop make sure that the fan is not on anything.

33127[/snapback]

I think it might be on crack :):blush:

Alreet!

How do mate, good luck with Uni but whats wrong with one a little nearer to the Toon? huh! I divvnt knaa..nae thought at all :dunno

As for the laptop, I dont think they're the same as PCs and ideally shouldnt be left plugged in for major lengths of time.

33114[/snapback]

I was going to go to one further north with the intention of getting as far away from home as possible and nearer the toon for some toon games etc.. but in retrospect I'm happy I didn't cos my mates and family are now only a couple of hours drive away.

Edited by Southern Geordie

I think it's a Celron..

Oh also Luke cheers for the advice I missed it first time around.. That's what I needed to know.. My dad said that but I didn't believe him! :lol:

My battery life is poor as fuck though. Then again one hour solid FM2005 can't be any good for it.