Running every league on FM2007

Lazarus

First of all a shot of task manager showing the 4 cores being hammered and 800mb of ram being used just to get the game started!

taskmanagerna5.th.jpg

A shot of all the leagues i'm running, every top league in every nation, all playable and at full detail.

everyleagueka6.th.jpg

I'm managing the toon and will report on how responsive the game is and how the other leagues affect gameplay.

Anyone have any questions? :D

Edited by Lazarus

I dont know how.

finished my first season - got the toon to second.

Starting my second season after 2 major signings - wright phillips and bale. cost £20m. Sold Milner to roma for £9.75m.

Also linked up with a chinese club for merchandising purposes. the money should roll in.

Jose enrique is a nervous wreck - he never looks forward to the next opposition. every single game ive had to say 'no pressure' twice in every team talk. Doing that seemed to get a performance out of him.

As i mentioned above the game is kinda slow - but its very playable. Game feels more real with all the news from far flung places.

All told about £450.

Didnt need a monitor or any drives.

Its like shit off a stick - i tried defragging 5 hard drives at the same time and it just whizzed through. :icon_lol:

Now got Barca in the quarter finals of champions league. ;)

All told about £450.

Didnt need a monitor or any drives.

Its like shit off a stick - i tried defragging 5 hard drives at the same time and it just whizzed through. ;)

Now got Barca in the quarter finals of champions league. :lol:

take it you built it yourself?

Dowie, ince and Hoddle are managing abroad - normally the game would keep them unemployed.

dowieds5.th.jpg hoddlewx6.th.jpg incegr2.th.jpg

Signed van der vaart 12m, andrade 2.5m and coloccini 5.5m

also linked up with dc united for merchandising purposes - already have more income in january than in the whole of last season.

merchwj8.th.jpg

Ashley has increased my transfer budget and i'll be signing my first galactico

cechvs9.th.jpg