Just what the doctor ordered!

Deano

my take on that, is that I always talk sense, and its only people putting personalities before a cold and logical judgement, preventing them from seeing it.

I fail to see how anybody who supported this club, or say they did anyway, during the days of McKeag, Seymour, Pirate etc etc can think Shepherd and Hall were shit. They delivered our best league positions for 50 years, and totally transformed the outlook of the club into a top club with high expectations again.

You're right about those good positions, I bet we highly rewarded the manager who got us them, remind me of his treatment.

I've not really much to say about that comment, other than you have just confirmed what clueless moron you are.

I take it you are talking about the manager who didn't want to know Newcastle United [his hometown club] when we had shit directors ?

Come back and reply, when you absorb this.

howay man leazes, even considering how much you rate what shepherd and the halls did for the club you have to admit that their treatment of robson was pretty shoddy - especially after he took us to three consequtive top 5 finishes.

maybe it was, but it happens all the time in football. Always has and always will. Not one person on here can seriously say that football managers have a bad crack of the whip and a shit life, can they ?