Campbell calls for abuse to stop

Scottish Mag

Probably best not to say much about him in front of his brother mind.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,...1498934,00.html

If he'd given the kid a clip it would have been fair enough imo but he wanted jailing for that.

That's his family he was talking about, perfectly entitled to give him a good kicking.

[/contrary] ;)

Glenn Roeder has backed the stand taken by Portsmouth’s Harry Redknapp with his own attack on the foul-mouthed fans who scream abuse at matches.

Roeder suffered sickening abuse when he took his Newcastle team to former club West Ham in September 2006, soon after recovering from a life-threatening brain tumour. Supporters taunted him with chants of “tumour boy” and “Why are you still alive?”.

Norwich boss Roeder, who was also targeted at Colchester last weekend, said: “It’s terrible. They are real saddos and lowlife.

“Fortunately I don’t have to live my life through people like that and I keep reminding myself that those saddos pay my wages, but animals don’t behave like that.

“I’ve told myself that it’s a good thing that I am still here to hear it.

“But there’s an element attracted to football now that are no more than sick-minded people.

“For two hours every Saturday afternoon at least, the local police know where the local saddos are.

“It’s not hurtful because I have got no respect for these people. They are sick. Most of them have children and some have grandchildren.

“They stand there with their contorted faces and their children see it. It’s a disease, a social disease, and it happens wherever you are.”

Methinks Glenn has just learnt a new word.

Edited by nufc4ever

£100k a week blah blah blah...should put up with it blah blah blah.....

He's got a point to be fair....the reaction of these "fans" when someone says anything back shows how childish they are. The laughable thing is, I bet most of them would never dream of saying anything on their own but are happy to be one of the voices in the crowd. They get carried away and it's pathetic. /rant] ;)

big load of bollocks

I would bet everything I own that if you were ever in the presence of Sol Cambell you'd be too chicken to say anything - due to the fact he could beat the living shit out of you. Get you in a crowd of several thousand blokes and you all think you're hard. Twats.

:yes

And then bum you. Allegedly.

aye, someone called Asprillas foreskin has to be dodgy

£100k a week blah blah blah...should put up with it blah blah blah.....

He's got a point to be fair....the reaction of these "fans" when someone says anything back shows how childish they are. The laughable thing is, I bet most of them would never dream of saying anything on their own but are happy to be one of the voices in the crowd. They get carried away and it's pathetic. /rant] ;)

big load of bollocks

I would bet everything I own that if you were ever in the presence of Sol Cambell you'd be too chicken to say anything - due to the fact he could beat the living shit out of you. Get you in a crowd of several thousand blokes and you all think you're hard. Twats.

:rolleyes:

And then bum you. Allegedly.

aye, someone called Asprillas foreskin has to be dodgy

I won't try and deny that.... :yes