Anyone ever lost their season ticket?

BlueStar

Moved house, packing for holiday, been ill for a week and in the chaos I'm not quite sure where it's got to. Had it for the match on Saturday, but can't really remember seeing it after that. :razz:

Is it easy enough to get a replacement, if it has indeed vanished into the ether?

Moved house, packing for holiday, been ill for a week and in the chaos I'm not quite sure where it's got to.  Had it for the match on Saturday, but can't really remember seeing it after that.  :razz:

Is it easy enough to get a replacement, if it has indeed vanished into the ether?

34860[/snapback]

Yeah, I lost the ticket book a few years ago. I rang up and told them, and they got me a new one, which I had to collect from the ticket office before a game. The replacement book cost me £20. But as I said, that was a few years ago now.

I'm sure you can get a replacement, but it might cost you more than £20 nowadays.

Edited by Tom_NUFC

Lost mine the season before last and the crack is you have to pay something daft like 20/25 quid a game for 3 matches and then if you still can't find it they send you a new one out with the money that you've paid minus administration costs. A total pain in the arse.

Cheers, could be worse I suppose. I was pretty wazzocked and coming down with food posioning last weekend, so it could have ended up anywhere. Sent some messages to people I got lifts off etc. I'd look for it this week but I'm on me hols, so next weekend I'm going to have to get a temp ticket I think,